Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2012, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2012 12:17 PM by JohnGreek1.)
Anthony
I dont give a shit what you think or say if he doesnt stop I am out of here. One thing after i write this and im out. Btw dont think im the only one, you dont have a clue how many people dislike him and dont wanna play here cause of him. If you wanna go further tell him to grow up or GOOD LUCK with the server. (I know how to have fun and joke around, but he's an idiot)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2012, 12:23 PM
RE: Anthony
Go fudge yourself, okay? No one gives a rats ass if you leave or stay, you're not important. And an admin's job is not to try and suck up to every player that comes on you fucktawt. People will dislike you, so you just get over it. You're all a bunch of fucking 12 year olds who don't know one shit about anything.

View my Signature!! (Click to View)
21-08-2012, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2012 02:00 PM by JohnGreek1.)
You are the only one who is acting like a 12 year old dude. Learn what being an admin is all about then talk to me. You banned me today and the printscreen is there for all the people to see what you are, I dont have to tell any1 anything they can see for themselves. I wonder what Chaos has to say for all this. I am still banned and u know what? I dont give a shit, and if you hope to get more people with that attitude good luck again

Even he understands

PS. You even mentioned "training me as a moderator", you dont have a clue about that I should probably teach YOU. Give me one reason for perma ban.
21-08-2012, 02:27 PM
I've been an admin for months now. In fact, out of all the admins ever, I'm probably the one who acts like an admin the most besides Chaos who does the perms and stuff. Kyk only does things if there's something in it for him and Chaos is never on. And did you know that there's a rule that says you're not supposed to piss off an admin? This rule was not made by me, it was made by Chaos, and right now, you're reallllly pissing me off. Also, Chaos would probably welcome more people with the mentality that I have. It brings more chaos, and if you didn't notice, we prefer chaos. Also, any admin/mod/donator would agree, that if you are to become anything on this server, you'd need to learn from us on how to be a mod of this server. There are certain requirements for anyone who should have a position as it's what makes this server different and enjoyable for so many. So stop being so fucking butthurt and shut the fudge up.

21-08-2012, 05:04 PM
I'm all for chaos and madness, but there's a line between having fun and being a downright jerk dude, and you're crossing that line right now. Can you really try to tune it down?

[Image: 76561198028977730.png]

[Image: original.png]

Contact me at iarsh930@gmail.com with any questions, issues or requests.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Check again about who is butthurt. From the moment I stepped in here you have been acting like I have some sort of virus that makes you despise me. Dude what dont piss of an admin. If admin=god in ur universe then have fun
21-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Re: Anthony
John I'm just curious. How old are you for real?

Sent from my Acer Iconia Tab A500

[Image: 76561198028977730.png]

[Image: original.png]

Contact me at iarsh930@gmail.com with any questions, issues or requests.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-08-2012, 05:26 PM
I am 17 and I have the info on my account
22-08-2012, 07:02 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2012 07:20 PM by KykLegend.)
o.o it wasn't my fault

are you ip banned?

You are a douche bag, a total douche bag... XD that video made me laugh.

(21-08-2012 02:27 PM)Kami-sama Wrote:  Kyk only does things if there's something in it for him

What do you mean by that...

BTW Anthony if you wanted john to STFU then you should of muted him not banned him...
22-08-2012, 11:22 PM
What the hell are you talking about???