Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moderator application for Cyprezz
23-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Moderator application for Cyprezz
Hello my name is Casper (ingame name Cyprezz)
and this here is my moderator application Smile i had to start at new one since there was no topic for this Smile

i love this server and have been playing for some time now but i have noticed that there are not alot of help to the new player who join this wonderfull server. even when admins are online alot of the players who ask for help isnt getting it. and im not here to say that the admins are bad im just saying that if there was more help given to the new players we might have more mebers on the server fast Smile

so back to the subject

the reason i want to be a mod on this server is that i think i can be a heloing hand in getting the server more advertized (youtube videos and that stuff Smile ) and also becourse ive been admin on a couple of servers now and i love to help other players even if its small thing like helping them make the perfect house or big things like getting them to know the server and the rules of it Smile

i know that this will most likely just be deleted but i hope u have read this and take in consideration that i want to help this server as mutch as i can...

Peace out Cyprezz Smile

P.s if there is more u would like to know u can ask me in here or
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: Moderator application for Cyprezz
What I want to know is what can you offer us that we don't already have? What are your skills? What plugins are you familiar with that we use? Being a moderator is just not about helping the people, but much more than that. Also, there are certain requirements for being a high position on this server, which a lot of you all don't seem to posses.

View my Signature!! (Click to View)
25-08-2012, 12:41 AM
I've been fairly active on the server for the last few weeks to a month or so, and have rarely seen you on. And I don't believe its a timezone issue either, as I've been on at almost all times. Mods and admins need to be active as well, and I haven't seen that...sorry
25-08-2012, 07:30 AM
I don't know much about plugins and have been playing minecraft for about 9 months and still has a higher rank Wink
25-08-2012, 10:41 AM
veteran, plus mod on previous. You're a special case, like a retard.

25-08-2012, 06:17 PM
I was op on the last world Tongue
26-08-2012, 05:11 AM
Thanks to Paul, lol