Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Closed] Killed, griefed, and banned...
29-12-2012, 01:18 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2013 12:53 PM by chaosking121.)
[Closed] Killed, griefed, and banned...
Why did I get killed multiple times, my house blown up, and to top it off, BANNED.Dodgy

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
29-12-2012, 01:22 AM
RE: Killed, griefed, and banned...
WHY, WHY I join a server and THAT HAPPENED?!?!? Like Damon said, I WAS THERE! I lived with him and this Equinox FAGGOT came out and killed us, blew our house up, and i got a text from Damon asking me to get on. When I did "The Ban Hammer has spoken."
29-12-2012, 06:35 PM
It's because you told us you were donating, let us give you all the instructions you needed, then fail to deliver. I can't speak for your original intentions, but because of you, we thought we had the money we needed to pay for the server and when you failed to procure your promised donation, we had less than 3 hours to come up with the money to pay the server bills else it would have been shut down.

This is your punishment. @Carnagetroll I am sorry you had to get caught up in this, but banning you was never my doing. I suppose some other admin decided to ban you because we knew you'd be complaining for week that icygoblin was banned.

Like I said, I don't know what your original intention was, but we have to act upon what you did and failed to do and I ask that you try to understand the difficult situation you put us in.

[Image: 76561198028977730.png]

[Image: original.png]

Contact me at iarsh930@gmail.com with any questions, issues or requests.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-01-2013, 12:31 PM
I'm sorry.
Look, I know I didint pay, but it wasnt my fault! My Dad didint let me donate, I told him the website. Which was a BIG mistake, because he looked at the "non-child material" stuff on it, I was grounded, and I'm only 14, and he said to have NOTHING to do with it, The website, OR the server, well NOW I CAN'T have anything to do with it. And I'm sorry, but I stabbed you in the back, I understand you would never trust me, but give Bri, (carnagetroll) a chance, please, she did nothing. It was all my doing. I'm sorry...
02-01-2013, 12:42 PM
Damon, thank you, but I'm not going to join these "people." But maaaan, you fucked up, Damon. You took me on an "interesting" journey on your favorite server, BTW how is THIS your favorite server? But I think I'm gonna quit on Minecraft if shit like THIS happens, Does that happen to everyone on each server? Nevermind I'm not gonna play any ways.
02-01-2013, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2013 12:44 PM by chaosking121.)
There's non-child material stuff on here? Confused

And we know 14 year olds. She'll be complaining for weeks that we've banned you and stuff and honestly, it doesn't affect me, so it's not decision to ban her or not. Talk to Anthony or Keith or another of the in-game monitors.

(02-01-2013 12:42 PM)carnagetroll Wrote:  Damon, thank you, but I'm not going to join these "people." But maaaan, you fucked up, Damon. You took me on an "interesting" journey on your favorite server, BTW how is THIS your favorite server? But I think I'm gonna quit on Minecraft if shit like THIS happens, Does that happen to everyone on each server? Nevermind I'm not gonna play any ways.

Ahh, 14 year olds. I see now how annoying I must have been back then. It's not your fault though, I don't think it can be helped, let's just hope you grow out of it.

02-01-2013, 12:48 PM
Anyway, thread closed guys. Sorry things had to turn out this way :|

Thread Closed